BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Take Two

Wow what a difference today with G. She woke up almost an hour earlier than needed, which sucks getting up early...but I'll take it over dragging her out of bed and fighting. She got ready in a pleasant mood, played well with her sister until time for school and then left willingly and excitedly for class. I am so relieved to be in a better place today. It would be totally amazing for this to continue. Lets just pray that the bad night actually had an impact on her and she felt actual guilt and remorse for how last night went. I feel like we are maybe going to turn a corner.....lets hope for forward progress!!
Tomorrow is my sister's birthday...and my niece's 21st birthday party...I'm so excited to spend the evening with the two of them. Piano bar in STL will be a blast and I have been appointed official stylist of the b-day girl (niece) so I get to play with her hair all afternoon. I can't wait to see her. AND I get to spend the morning with my best friend. All in all I am pretty optimistic about tomorrow.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was too!!!! I love my bestie very much!